When you need a dinner that takes 5 minutes to prep and taste amazing, this is your recipe. I love Chicken stuffed Tomato Mozzarella Basil because it might just be the easiest dinner to throw together and it taste amazing. It has only 6 ingredients, the oven does all the work and it satisfies your taste buds. This one has made it into the dinner rotation and it is going to stay for awhile!
More dinners that need to be in your rotation: Sloppy Joe Pasta Casserole, BBQ Crockpot Chicken, Creamy Sausage Tortellini and Almond Pesto Chicken.
My main goal is to bring families back to the kitchen table enjoying homemade meals. I don’t want it to feel overwhelming or like it has to be these extravagant meals that use every dish that you own.
More doable family meals: Sloppy Joes, Sheet Pan Dinner, Creamy Sausage Pasta and White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tomato, sliced and the slices cut in half
- mozzarella cheese, 10 small slices
- 2 tsp italian dressing seasoning
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a glass 8×11 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts in prepped glass pan and drizzle with 2 tsp olive oil.
- Make 5 deep slices in each chicken breast, be sure not to cut all the way through the chicken.
- Season each chicken breast with 1 tsp italian dressing seasoning and 1/4 tsp basil.
- Stuff each slice on the chicken with a half a tomato slice and one cheese slice.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick anytime you make one of my recipes. I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens. My goal is to bring us back to our kitchens and families back to the dinner table together.
Be careful when you are cutting the slices into the chicken not to cut all the way through. Also, make each slice big enough to be able to stuff with tomato and cheese.
Othe Recipe Ideas
Loaded BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes
My Amazon picks.
Click on photo to view on Amazon.