These sloppy Joes are sure to become a family favorite. They have only 6 ingredients and take only 20 minutes. They are perfect on our favorite homemade hamburger buns! Click here for hamburger bun recipe.
These have become a staple in our family and we enjoy them a couple times a month! They are so easy to make and so yummy! When I was pregnant these hit the spot! Make them even more tasty by enjoying them on our homemade buns! Click here for recipe.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/8-1/4 cup mustard (we love mustard so we add a 1/4 cup but it is still perfect with just 1/8 cup)
- Season ground beef with 1/2 teaspoon onion powder and cook ground beef until fully cooked.
- Once beef is cooked add in all ingredients, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and 1/4 cup mustard.
- Give it a good stir mixing it all together.
- Turn to low, stirring every couple minutes to thicken up, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Let me know that you made it! Tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick