Holy SHEET.. pan this dinner is delicious! Who doesn’t love a dinner that takes less than ten minutes to prep and makes minimal dishes? It’s mainly veggies and is a complete meal on one pan. I honestly love this dinner so much!
Sheet pan dinners are my jam. They are the perfect dinners for busy days, lazy days or just days you are trying to eat healthy with minimal effort. This sheet pan dinner includes plenty of variety with little prep.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment. I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- One pre cooked sausage of your choice, sliced
- 2 cups quartered red potatoes
- 2 cups quartered brussel sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots (we use colored carrots they are so delicious)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Quarter brussel sprouts and red potatoes. Chop up carrots.
- Place brussel sprouts, red potatoes and carrots in medium size bowl. Drizzle with 3 Tbsps of olive oil and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Mix around to make sure they are fully coated.
- Dump veggies onto prepped baking sheet. Slice up your sausage and place throughout your veggies on pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can easily stab carrots with a fork.
- Option to serve with rice. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick