Love is sweet bake a treat! What is better than one mini chocolate cake? Two! And someone to share it with. My chocolate Cake for Two is perfect for Valentine’s Day or a date night in or even when you just need a little treat after dinner. It takes all of 5 minutes to toss together and one minute to microwave. Top it with some ice cream, yum!
More favorite sweet treats: Cut Out Sugar Cookies, Hot Chocolate Puppy Chow, Chai Sugar Cookies and S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp water microwave 60 seconds
- In a medium size bowl mix together 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Mix in 1 egg yolk, 2 Tbsp milk, 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1 Tbsp water.
- Grease two 12oz coffee mugs.
- Evenly split the batter between the two greased mugs.
- Microwave one mug at a time for 60 seconds.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.
Microwave one at a time. I haven’t tried doing them both at once, so I am not sure it would turn out well. Also, make sure that your mugs are greased well. The cake tends to want to stick to it.
Be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick anytime you make one of my recipes. I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens. My goal is to bring us back to our kitchens and families back to the dinner table together.
Other Recipe Ideas
White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas
Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
My Amazon picks.
Click on the photo to view on Amazon.