This one might be my favorite dinner recipe right now. I love all the flavor it offers but how simple it is. And a big bonus is that it’s all made in one pan which keeps clean up from being a total nightmare!
This was the first year I froze zucchini from our garden. I graded half of if and cubed the rest. So since our garden is long gone for the season today when I made this recipe I just pulled out some cubed zucchini from the freezer and let it thaw in the fridge. it worked perfect!
Just my preference, but I like to dice my chicken up before I cook it. It helps cut down on cooking time and who doesn’t love that. One little tip for cutting up your chicken– I like to cut it right before it’s fully thawed. It makes it so easy to dice as it is still a little on the firmer side.
You can always substitute out veggies here. You can also add onions or whatever you have available. You aren’t limited just to what I have listed. Make it your own, make it delicious!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick or leave a comment. I love love love seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 pound chicken, usually is about 2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 3 cups cubed zucchini
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion diced or 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- In a large sauce pan heat up 2 Tbsp avocado oil. Add cubed chicken into pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Once chicken is fully cooked place on a plate and set aside.
- Add 3 cups cubed zucchini, sliced bell pepper, diced onion OR 1 tsp onion powder. Salt and pepper veggies. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add in 1 tsp ginger, 2 tsp minced garlic, 2 Tbsp soy sauce and 1 Tbsp honey. Cook about 1 minute.
- Place chicken back into pan and add in 3 Tbsp red curry paste and 1 can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low or turn off. Serve over rice.
3 thoughts on “|Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk|”