Calling all cheese lovers, this one is for you. This Ranch Cheese Ball is all of four ingredients and taste absolutely amazing! It takes maybe five minutes to toss together but has the flavor of an honest day’s work. I am all for easy appetizers that taste great, and I promise you will be so happy that you chose to make this one. I use my homemade Ranch seasoning; it honestly tastes better than the store-bought kind. Check out my recipe below and give it a try!
Other must make appetizers: Turkey and Cheese Pull Apart Sliders, Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks and Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning: Pour all ingredients into a mason jar and store with spices.
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 16oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp Ranch seasoning * See my homemade recipe above*
- 1 cup shredded cheese; I use Mexican blend
- 1/4 crushed almonds *I pulse mine in a food processor for about 10 seconds
- In a medium size bowl mix 16oz cream cheese, 3 Tbsp Ranch seasoning, 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/4 cup crushed almonds.
- Using your hands press all the ingredients together. Once they are mixed form into a ball.
- Store in the fridge.
You can use whatever shredded cheese you prefer or have on hand.
Be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick anytime you make one of my recipes. I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens. My goal is to bring us back to our kitchens and families back to the dinner table together.
White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas
My Amazon Picks.
Click on photo to view on Amazon.