Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken, Potatoes and Carrots
Need an easy weekday crockpot meal? Well here it is! There is nothing better than finding a recipe with ingredients that you actually have and know. Bonus, it taste delicious.
Is it just me or when I am looking for a recipe on Pinterest and finally find one it has way too many steps or has ingredients I am not even sure where you buy them? Isn’t the point of the crockpot to be able to make it easier on you?
It is in the middle of winter here and that means the busy season for me at work. Being able to throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and have it done for when my husband or I get home is the best.
You can enjoy this meal on its own, which is what we do, or cook up some rice and serve it over the rice. It makes the perfect gravy keeping everything moist and delicious. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breast
- 3 Cups Chopped Carrots
- 3 Cups Diced Red Potatoes
- Cream of Chicken Soup (click here to make your own) it is so simple and is what sets this dish apart) Otherwise use 2 10oz cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup of Milk or Water
- 3 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning (or one packet)
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- Pepper to Taste
- Place 4 frozen chicken breast in crockpot.
- Chop 3 cups carrots and 3 cups red potatoes.
- Add carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup or both cans of Cream of Chicken, 1/2 cup water or milk, 3 Tbsp ranch, 1 Tsp garlic powder and 1 Tsp onion powder.
- Once mixed pour over chicken and veggies.
- Turn crockpot to low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Made this recipe on Instagram tag @mbenton22 #plantpraypick
My Amazon picks.