Hello Fall! These muffins aren’t only beautiful they are so delicious. They are literally Fall in your mouth. They sweeten up your kitchen, bringing in the sweet smell of autumn and comfort.
They are the perfect blend of sweetness and pumpkin. These muffins go so great with a hot cup of coffee on a chilly morning or they make the best dessert. They bring a certain sort of comfort into your home and your mouth!
A little trick to getting your muffins not to stick is just spraying only the bottom of each cup of the muffin tin. Not coating the full muffin tin. Just one little spray into each cup does the trick.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice: mix these four spices together for your own pumpkin pie spice!
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp all spice
Give these pumpkin muffins a try and be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick. I love love love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 2/3 cup white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice* check above how to make you’re own*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil* you can sub for coconut oil or applesauce*
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 15oz can pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oat milk* you can sub almond milk or cows milk*
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees and prep muffin pan with non stick spray. Check out my trick above how to get your muffins to not stick to your pan!
- In large mixing bowl mix 1 2/3 cup white flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and 1/2 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl mix 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 can pumpkin purée, 1 egg and 1/4 cup oat milk.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry. Mix for about 45 seconds until wet ingredients are fully incorporated into dry ingredients.
- Spoon muffin batter into prepped muffin pan.
- To make the crumble, mix 7 Tbsp melted butter 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3/4 cup white flour, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. I mix it with my hands. Just mix until incorporated. Be careful to not over mix.
- Using your hands top the muffins with the crumble. I really like to top them, using all the crumble. It’s ok if it is a bit messy.
- Bake muffins for 21-23 minutes. I bake mine for 22.
- Let cool in muffin pan.
- While muffins cool make the glaze. Whisk together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice and 1 1/2 tsp milk. If it’s too runny add a little more powdered sugar or if it is too thick add a tiny bit of milk.
- Once muffins are fully cooled top with your glaze. You want to wait until the muffins are cooled otherwise your glaze will melt and just become apart of your muffins. Now time to ENJOY!