Calling all Fall lovers! This recipe is for you! It has the perfect hint of pumpkin and Fall spices. It will fill your kitchen with the sweet smell of cookies and autumn.
These cookies make the perfect treat. Not too sweet but totally satisfying. Even my husband who isn’t a lover of all things pumpkin flavor enjoys these cookies.
If you make these cookies be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick. I love nothing more than hearing from you!
This recipes makes about 20 cookies.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 stick OR 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup white flour
- 3 cups oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl add in 1 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar and 1/2 stick of softened butter, mix well.
- Once sugars and butter are mixed well add in 3/4 cup pumpkin purée and 1 Tbsp vanilla, mix for about 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 1/2 cup white flour, 3 cups oats, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until fully combined.
- On prepped baking sheet scoop about 1 Tbsp to 1 1/2 Tbsp of batter at a time for each cookie. Placing about an inch apart.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes (I bake mine for 15 minutes). The cookies will come out very soft, that’s how they are supposed to be. Once cookies are done be sure to let them COOL on baking sheet for 7 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Enjoy the sweet taste of Fall!
If you make these be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick