Alright, this might be my all time favorite side. I’m sure I have said that before, but I actually crave these! It’s only 2 ingredients, a sweet potato and olive oil, that’s it. They are even better dipped in my Homemade Fry Sauce. Click here for recipe.
They go with just about any meal! Chicken nuggets, burgers, blackened chicken, zucchini boats, ok you get the idea. I love the flavor but what I also love about them is that it’s a healthy, guilt free side that’s so so easy to make!
- 1 medium to large sweet potato
- About 2 to 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 405 degrees and drizzle about 1 Tbsp of olive oil on a baking sheet, covering it thoroughly.
- Slice sweet potato into thin rounds. I do it this way because it’s easy and simple. Plus it makes some crispy (which I like) and some softer (which my husband likes).
- Place slices on prepped baking sheet so they all are laying flat.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the sweet potato rounds so they are all covered. Be careful not to drowned them in olive oil as they will be very soft and oily after if you do this.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then flip them so they are evenly cooked. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! We love ours dipped in my Homemade Fry Sauce (click here for recipe). Pair them with my homemade Black Bean Burgers for a perfect complete meal! Click here for recipe!
Let me know you made this by tagging me on Instagram @plantpraypick