Crockpot Chicken Salsa
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-6 hours on low 3-4 hours on high
This is probably the EASIEST crockpot meal that there is seemingly how there is only 4 ingredients, but don’t worry it has lots of flavor and is definitely delicious. I recently just started making my own salsa with all the tomatoes that we get from our garden. I definitely think that using homemade salsa is the way to go if you have that available. If you don’t, no worries I have made this many times with store bought salsa and it still is a hit! If you’re ready to get back on track after all the holiday feasting this is an easy healthy way to transition back. If you’re still enjoying all the leftovers then no worries this recipe will be waiting here for you! Like most recipes on here this makes great leftovers!
- 3 Frozen Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 cup Salsa (a half a cup for every chicken breast)
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Place chicken breast in bottom of crockpot
- Sprinkle on 1 tsp Basil and 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pour 1 1/2 cups Salsa over chicken breast
- Turn crockpot to low
- Cook for 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 on high. If you do more chicken breast you may need to increase the cooking time.
- We love ours with a side of brown rice or homemade sweet potato fries!
My Amazon picks.