I’m not sure if there is an easier recipe than this but if it’s not easy I won’t do it. By the end of the day the last thing I need to do is to completely destroy my kitchen trying to make dinner.
These potatoes have simple ingredients and easy fast clean up. They also are amazing on the barbecue or in your oven. They are the perfect healthy side dish! Pair them with my Black Bean Burgers for the perfect easy dinner! Click here for recipe!
Make sure to dice the potatoes up about the size of a quarter so they bake quickly and aren’t too dense.
- 4-6 medium to large red potatoes (if you only have small ones use about 8-10)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- A generous amount of salt and pepper, about 1 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dice red potatoes into about quarter sizes and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle 3 Tbsp of olive oil over potatoes.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pepper over potatoes and give them a good stir making sure they all are coated.
- Place potatoes onto prepped baking sheet and spread them out so they are all laying flat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! Pair them with my Black Bean Burgers!
Let me know you made these by tagging me on Instagram @plantpraypick