Anything with pesto and I’m in. In my opinion it makes everything better and this crockpot is no different. I love serving this crockpot chicken pesto ranch over rice and then using the leftovers for salads that week.
This recipe so so simple with easy ingredients that I almost always have on hand. It’s my go to easy week night dinner that my family loves.
Pair this recipe with my Stove Top Asparagus (click here for recipe) or Oven Baked Red potatoes (click here for recipe). This chicken can be paired with just about anything. You will be so happy this recipe made it on your menu!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment. It seriously brings me so much joy to hear from you. I love seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 3 to 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup pesto
- 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Place frozen chicken breast in crockpot.
- Top chicken with 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning, 1 cup pesto and 1 cup chicken stock.
- Turn crockpot on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice with my Stove Top Asparagus or Oven Baked Red Potatoes.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick