Baked oatmeal is my new favorite way to eat oatmeal! It’s so easy and makes awesome leftovers.
I feel like bake oatmeal has the reputation of being dry and sticky but that’s just because we have been eating it wrong all along! I will let you into a little secret… once the oatmeal is baked and you scoop desired amount into your bowl, pour your choice of milk overtop and drizzle with honey… YUM! We choose oat milk and you can make it at home in less than 5 minutes. Click here for oat milk recipe.
Seriously though. I know it sounds weird but you won’t be mad I promise! It keeps it moist and delicious!
- 2 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 3 1/2 cups oat milk (click here to make your own)
- 3 cups of peaches divided to 1 1/2 cups both canned and fresh work great
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted if possible)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray 9×13 glass pan
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together. Leaving out 1 1/2 cup peaches
- Pour into greased baking dish and top with remaining 1 1/2 cup peaches
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes
- Scoop hot baked oatmeal into your bowl and top with oat milk and a honey drizzle
Let me know you made this and tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick