Baked oatmeal is my new favorite way to eat oatmeal! It’s so easy and makes awesome leftovers.
I feel like baked oatmeal has the reputation of being dry and sticky but that’s just because we have been eating it wrong all along! I will let you into a little secret… once the oatmeal is baked and you scoop desired amount into your bowl, pour your choice of milk overtop and drizzle with honey… YUM! We use my homemade oat milk and you can make it at home too in less than 3 minutes. Click here for oat milk recipe. Seriously though. I know it sounds weird but you won’t be mad I promise! It keeps it moist and delicious!
You can most definitely substitute out the oat milk. You could use coconut milk, dairy milk or soy milk. We just always have oat milk on hand. You also can switch out the maple syrup for honey if that is what you have available. The maple syrup tends to make it a little sweeter that is why I prefer it.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment! I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 3 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3 1/2 cups oat milk (click here to make your own)
- 3 cups of peaches divided to 1 1/2 cup and 1 1/2 cup both canned and fresh work great
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted if possible)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prep 9×13 glass pan with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together. Leaving out 1 1/2 cup peaches.
- Pour into greased baking dish and top with remaining 1 1/2 cup peaches.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Scoop hot baked oatmeal into your bowl and top with oat milk and a honey drizzle
Let me know you made this by tagging me on Instagram @plantpraypick