Crockpot Taco Soup
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 4-6 hours
Total time: 4-6 hours
Taco Tuesday? How about taco any day. This taco soup is full of flavor and CHEESE. You can never go wrong with tacos and cheese BUT making it a crockpot meal makes this that much better!
In the Fall our crockpot is our head chef 3 or 4 days a week. This super simple recipe is one that everyone can enjoy.
Bonus… this makes awesome leftovers. Bring this into your kitchen and you and your family will be so glad you did!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment. It makes me so happy to hear from you and to see my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 pound cooked and drained ground beef
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 can rinsed and drained black beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning (one packet)
- 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning (one packet)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips for serving
- Start by cooking the ground beef. Season it with ground red pepper.
- Meanwhile, place can of rinsed and drained black beans, 2 cans of diced tomatoes (with liquid) and 1 1/2 cups frozen corn in crockpot.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Mix in 3 Tbsp taco seasoning, 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning, 1 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp chili power in crockpot.
- Stir in cooked ground beef.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips and ENJOY.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick
My Amazon picks.