I know these are strawberry muffins but they are as tasty as a cupcake. If you love strawberries and cake then you are going to love these muffins! They make the perfect treat.
In the middle of winter it’s nice to have something that is sweet and fresh. These muffins remind me a little of summer. I get so excited every time I make them. The batter is so, so good it’s hard not to take too many taste tests.
This recipe also calls for oat milk. No worries if you don’t have any. I have the easiest and quickest oat milk recipe. It takes less than 3 minutes and can be used for so many things beyond this recipe. Include it in smoothies, oatmeal, cereal or other recipes! Click here for my recipe!
Tip for keeping your muffins from sticking: only spray the bottom of each muffin cup. You don’t need to fully coat each muffin cup. Just a quick spray in the bottom each cup does the trick!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment. It brings me so much joy to hear from you and to see my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup oat milk (click here for my recipe)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep muffin pan with liners or non stick spray. *see my tip above on how to get your muffins to not stick to your pan*
- In a large mixing bowl mix 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup softened butter.
- Add in 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla. Mix for about 30 seconds until fully mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix 2 cups white flour, 2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients to wet. Add in 1/3 cup oat milk. Mix for about 30 seconds or until fully mixed. The dough will be sticky.
- Fold in 1 cup chopped strawberries. Reserving remaining 1/2 cup of strawberries for topping.
- Scoop batter onto prepped muffin pan. Top each muffin with remaining 1/2 cup strawberries.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. I bake mine for 20 minutes.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick
One thought on “|Strawberry Muffins|”