What’s better than an easy fast dinner? An easy fast dinner that taste delicious! This recipe is exactly that. It’s perfect for the nights you don’t feel like cooking. It is basically a complete meal in one pan.
I love recipes that double as tonight’s dinner and tomorrow’s lunch! This recipe is so awesome for meal prepping, just add a veggie on the side. Pair with my Stove Top Asparagus. Click here for recipe.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment! I love nothing more than hearing from you all and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup of rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Black pepper
- Slice your chicken into strips. This helps it cook more evenly and is easier to enjoy!
- In a large pan start by melting 2 Tbsps butter over medium heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp paprika and black pepper to taste. Give a good stir.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups rice and 3 cups chicken broth. Give a good stir again then add in chicken. Cover, turn to medium low let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in remaining 1 cup chicken broth and cover again. Let it cook until rice is fully cooked, about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! Pair with my Stove Top Asparagus. Click here for recipe.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick