Are you nuts for nut butter? No? Yeah same, well until now. This sweet nut butter has everything you need, a soft sweetness, 3 different roasted nuts and just a dash of cinnamon. It’s perfect on toast, with jelly on a sandwich or just a big spoonful.
This recipe is totally satisfying to make and totally satisfying to eat! If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment. I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 3 Tbsps vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet place 2 cups almonds, 1 cup cashews and 1/2 cup pecans and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once you have roasted your nuts, hehe, place them into a food processor. Add in 3 Tbsps vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- Pressing purée, let it blend for a few minutes. You will need to stop it and use a spatula to scrape down the sides and purée again. You may need to do this a few times. It should be nice and creamy and easy to spread.
- Place in a mason jar in keep in your fridge for up to one month.
- Enjoy on my homemade sandwich bread. Click here for recipe.
Let me know you made this by tagging me on Instagram @plantpraypick