The Christmas tree is up, the lights are hung outside, Christmas music is playing, it just feels right to be making hot cocoa.
Grab your favorite Christmas mug, mix up this cocoa, top it with peppermint whip cream and enjoy your favorite Christmas movie. Give it as a cute gift in a jar or bring it to a holiday party! The peppermint whip cream totally takes it to the next level!
- 1 3/4 cup sugar, you can use cane sugar, monk fruit, coconut sugar (whatever you prefer)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- A dash of salt
- Pour ingredients into a bowl and give a good stir. Making sure it is fully mixed.
- Place in your choice of jar.
- In your favorite Christmas mug spoon in about 3 table spoons. Pour hot water or warm milk over top. You can use oat milk (click here for my recipe), almond milk or cows milk.
- Stir and ENJOY! Top with my peppermint whipped cream to make it a little more festive! Click here for recipe.
Let me know you made this on Instagram by tagging me @plantpraypick