Dairy free- No refined sugar- These guilt free muffins are packed with flavor, peaches and comfort. With no refined sugar these muffins are perfect for kiddos too. They are made with my homemade oat milk. Click here for recipe. It takes less than 5 minutes and has only 3 ingredients.
With all the holiday food in full swing I think we could all use something with no refined sugar. These muffins have freshness from peaches and comfort from the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Need an easy breakfast? These are it! Need an easy snack? These are it! Anything that’s grab and go keeps a permanent spot in our house.
A little trick to getting your muffins not to stick is just spraying only the bottom of each cup of the muffin tin. Not coating the full muffin tin. Just one little spray into each cup does the trick.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment! I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat
- 1/2 cup oats (a little extra for sprinkling on top)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups peaches
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray muffin tin with non stick spray. (Read above to see my trick to get them not to stick)
- In large mixing bowl mix 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- Add in 1 1/2 cup of peaches and mix for about 10 to 15 seconds. Until just fully mixed.
- In separate bowl mix 1/3 cup avocado oil, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1/3 cup oat milk, 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 egg.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix fully for about 20 seconds.
- Pour batter into prepped muffin pan. Option to top with oats.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
Let me know you made these on Instagram by tagging me @plantpraypick
2 thoughts on “|Peach Oatmeal Muffins|”