This recipe is based on my Dutch Oven Chili but this time in the crockpot, because why not? There’s just something about a chilly day, a crockpot cooking and getting cozy on the couch.
Pair this Chili with my Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. Click here for recipe!
We just love this chili so much! It has the perfect amount of flavor and spice. It’s easy and can be paired with my Homemade French Bread or my Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. You will be thanking yourself that this was on the menu!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Half a green pepper diced
- 1 15oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15oz can white beans
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes (if I have canned tomatoes from my garden I use that which really makes this even better)
- 1 4oz can green chili’s
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp avocado oil ( for sautéing green peppers)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- With 2 Tbsp avocado oil sauté green pepper for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add ground beef to green pepper and cook ground beef fully. Discard grease.
- Add ground beef and peppers to crockpot, add in kidney beans and kidney beans, diced tomatoes, green chili’s, 1 cup chicken broth, 1 cup beef broth, 3 Tbsp chili powder, 1 Tbsp cumin, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp oregano.
- Give a good stir!
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 5-7 hours
- Serve with cheese, sour cream and cinnamon rolls or French bread
Let me know you made this on Instagram tag @plantpraypick