Calling all coffee creamer lovers. This is exactly what you and your morning cup of coffee need. It’s perfectly sweet and isn’t full of all the crap that seems to be packed into creamers. It’s really easy to make and uses everyday ingredients.
You can sweeten it up with more maple syrup or add your own touches. Maybe you like nutmeg in your creamer? Perfect, add some in. Or you like peppermint year round? Awesome, add some in. It’s easy to personalize to make it just perfect for you. If you don’t prefer oat milk you can make this with almond milk instead! You could even use regular milk or cream. Totally up to you!
This recipe calls for fractionated coconut oil. This is important because if you use traditional coconut oil it will solidify in your fridge.
I don’t love store bought creamer but I could drink this homemade creamer plain.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick! I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups traditional oats
- 4 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fractionated coconut oil
- In blender add in all ingredients, 4 cups of water, 1 1/2 cups oats, 4 Tbsp vanilla extract, 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup and 2 Tbsp fractionated coconut oil.
- Mix on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Strain through a nut bag into a bowl. LIGHTLY squeeze the nut bag to squeeze out liquid. Don’t fully squeeze it as this makes the creamer have more of a texture.
- Pour into container with a lid and store in fridge for up to 10 days.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick