This granola is SO GOOD! It’s way better than any store bought granola. Plus, it doesn’t have any of the bs that comes in store bought granola. It consists of 6 only ingredients.
You can add it to your favorite yogurt, milk or just enjoy it as a snack. We love it over yogurt with stove top cooked cinnamon apples (recipe coming soon)! Oh my goodness yum!
It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s straight to the point. The only sugar is the honey. Keeping it simple with real ingredients! It also last for a couple months in your pantry, if you can even keep your hands off it that long!
- 2 cups dry oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds (I just pulse mine in my food processor a few times)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (Easy cleanup!)
- In medium bowl mix 2 cups dry oats, 1 cup chopped almonds, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 cup honey together. Microwave for about 45 to 60 seconds. Then give it a good stir.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp vanilla to coconut oil and honey. Stir again.
- Pour warm honey and coconut oil mix over your dry ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon until it all is fully coated.
- Place it out onto your prepped baking sheet. Flatten it all out is it is evenly dispersed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in pantry for a couple months.
Let me know you made this by tagging my on Instagram @plantpraypick