Only four ingredients in these cheddar bagels. Taking your morning breakfast sandwich to the next level! If breakfast isn’t already the best meal of the day, this simple bagel takes it there. It’s quick, it’s easy and most of all it’s DELICIOUS!
As a new mom I feel like I have no time to bake anymore. So, I’m turning to quick and easy recipes to get me through. You can whip these bad boys up in the morning or make them the day before and they are still just as good. They are the perfect addition to a brunch or just a simple morning breakfast at home!
I’m thinking I will be making these bagels ahead of time for camping trips this summer. They are just too easy and too good. They really are fool proof too. I have tried a few recipes now for cheddar bagels and have tweaked it to finally get the best recipe! Make these into a breakfast sandwich or just enjoy with butter or cream cheese!
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment! I love hearing from you and seeing my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 heaping cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degree and prep baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl with dough hook, mix 1 1/2 cups self rising flour with 3/4 cup Greek yogurt and 1 egg (the dough is going to be sticky that’s ok).
- Flour hands generously. Separate dough into 4 sections. Form the dough into a bagel like shape! Making a hole in the center.
- Place bagels on prepped baking sheet.
- Beat one egg and glaze bagels with egg.
- Generously sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Don’t over bake. I pull mine out at 16 minutes.
- Let slightly cool and cut in half and enjoy!
- Will last in pantry for up to one week.
If you make these be sure to tag me on Instagram @plantpraypick
2 thoughts on “|Cheddar Bagels|”