Surviving through cold and a flu season can be ROUGH. Like seriously rough. Luckily this little berry can help you out immensely.
As a disclaimer I don’t claim to be a doctor in anyway. This is solely based on my experiences and opinion.
These little berries carry a big punch. Providing 43% of the daily value of vitamin C, vitamin B6 (18% DV) and iron (12% DV).
Helping to boost your immune system by just taking one tablespoon a day. When a cold starts to arise upping it to two tablespoons a day. Just by taking it everyday you’re helping your body fight and stay ahead of the game. When you start to get sick just upping it allows your body to build on what it already has!
It’s pretty amazing and as for me and my family we totally believe it works! Buying elderberry syrup is so spendy… so why not make it yourself! It’s too easy not to and takes under one hour!
These are the elderberries I order from Amazon! Click here for elderberries! They last and work great! If you have access to fresh elderberries that’s even better!
- 1/3 cup elderberries
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon whole clover
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- In pot add in 1 3/4 cup water, 1/3 cup elderberry, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon whole clover.
- Bring to a simmer. Let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Strain out berries and clover. Careful it is very hot!
- Let cool to lukewarm.
- Stir in 1/2 cup raw honey.
- Store in mason jar in fridge for up to one month.
- You’re ready for cold and flu season!