This is a super easy and a healthier option for an appetizer. Amongst all the dips and chips sometimes it’s nice to have a better option. It’s perfect for Sunday football or a gathering with friends.
It doesn’t get much easier than cutting up a cucumber, topping it with cottage cheese and enjoying it. It’s awesome because you can top it with some fun options to keep it a little more interesting.
If you make this be sure to leave a comment. It honestly brings me so much joy to hear from you and see my recipes in your kitchens!
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Cottage cheese
- Toppings: peaches, everything bagel seasoning, pepper, cherry tomatoes and anything else you enjoy on cottage cheese!
- Cut cucumber into about 1/2 inch slices.
- Top each slice with a scoop of cottage cheese.
- Top 1/4 with peaches, 1/4 with everything bagel seasoning, 1/4 with cherry tomatoes and 1/4 with pepper.
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy!
Let me know you made this by tagging me on Instagram @plantpraypick