Cinnamon Bread in Bread Machine
Along with the crockpot my bread machine is my next most used appliance in my house hands down. Since we switched to making all of our own bread, it has opened the door for so many new delicious bread recipes. This simple cinnamon bread has the perfect amount of sweetness. It would make AWESOME french toast. The smell of bread baking in my house has to be one of the most comforting smells there is. Having bread in the house that I know all the ingredients and has no preservatives is important to me. It is one step closer to having everything homemade and without additives! This bread makes the perfect toast. It is delicious with peanut butter, jelly or just plain butter. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- 1 Cup Milk (if you have raw milk it will make it that much better)
- 1/4 Cup Butter Softened
- 1 Egg Lightly Beaten
- 3 Cups White Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (you can substitute for white sugar)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Yeast
- Place in wet ingredients first.
- Then place in dry ingredients.
- Make sure to place in yeast last.
- Set bread maker to the sweet setting for 1.5 lb loaf.
- Once bread is done let cool and ENJOY!
My Amazon picks.
One thought on “|Cinnamon Bread in Bread Machine|”
So fun! Making this now! Excited to try this. I love your content and how practical and useful it is!!