Healthy Simple Pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Don’t get me wrong, I am always up for a big full breakfast. You know the kind where you eat so much that you skip lunch and are in a food coma until dinner time. I get excited to go out to breakfast with my family, I love it more than going out to lunch or dinner, but, on a slow Saturday when we are staying in I don’t want a really heavy breakfast. I also don’t want all the dishes that come along with a HUGE breakfast, this is why I love these easy healthy pancakes.
It’s a great way to use up bananas that are too brown to eat anymore, which I always seem to have a million of. This recipe also uses my Homemade Applesauce, which is so easy to make and has no added sugar! Click here for recipe! Plus, they are very filling but they don’t way you down and put you into a coma for hours. Top with a honey drizzle and some fruit! YUM!
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup applesauce (homemade applesauce is best! Click here for my applesauce recipe)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients into blender (I use a Nutribullet).
- Blend for about 30 to 40 seconds, until nice and smooth.
- Cook on lightly greased or no stick pan until light brown.
- We love ours topped with peanut butter and a honey drizzle. Oh my goodness YUM!
My Amazon picks.
Click photo to view on Amazon.