As if we needed more reasons to love noodles… here is another! What goes better than noodles and garlic..? I will wait. If you’re craving something delicious, easy and comforting this is the perfect meal.
I mean who doesn’t love a creamy pasta dish? It satisfies every part of your taste buds.
It takes about 30 minutes to make and makes everyone in the family happy. Bonus! it makes great leftovers. Or even leave out the chicken and it makes the perfect side dish.
It’s the best dish for anytime of year but I feel like it’s even better during the cold months of the year.
- 1 lb chicken breasts or 2 medium chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder or 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups noodles, penne pasta
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded is best but grated works too
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Start by dicing chicken breasts into cube shapes. This helps the chicken cook quicker and more evenly.
- In a medium size pan, heat up 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add in diced chicken. Generously salt and pepper chicken and 1 tsp onion powder.
- While chicken is cooking, in a medium to large pot, melt 3 Tbsp butter. Add in 1 Tbsp garlic powder or minced garlic, 4 1/2 cups chicken broth, salt and pepper and 4 cups pasta. Bring to a boil. Let the noodles continue to boil to cook down the liquid.
- Once almost all of the liquid is cooked out of the noodles, about 10 to 12 minutes, add in the cooked chicken and the 2/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes.
- Add in 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Remove from heat and add in 2/3 cup whole milk.
- Give it a good stir and let the cheese fully melt.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
One thought on “|Garlic Parmesan Noodles|”